Community Partners Health & Wellness Breakfast: Video Posted
Over on our YouTube channel, we’ve posted video of the speakers’ presentations from our May 11 community breakfast, where the topic was “Creating Dynamic School Partnerships to Increase Health & Wellness of Students.” The 5 videos include:
- Dr. Mary Walsh, executive director of City Connects, discussing the critical roles health and fitness play in student success, as well as City Connects data about health and wellness services students receive.
- Dr. Linda Grant, medical director, Boston Public Schools, discussing prevention, intervention, and management strategies that schools can and are using to support children.
- Jill Carter, executive director of health & wellness, Boston Public Schools, discussing initiatives in her department to support health and wellness across all schools in the district.
- Simon Ho, principal, Josiah Quincy Elementary School, discussing how he implements a comprehensive and coordinated health and wellness program for students at the Quincy.
- Patrice DiNatale, director of new practice at City Connects, discussing how City Connects integrates health as a core component of student support.